Oil Palm Estate One Day Trip...

I spend 6 days in my home town, LAHAD DATU. A very beautiful small town, again nice air, nice water and nice people. My girlfriend and I follow my parents to the oil palm estate, drink fresh coconut juice, take as many chilli padi as we like. Too bad is not the Durian season, haha. In Lahad Datu, everything so simple, back to nature. I love Sabah more than KL...


My father was 'opening' the coconut for us, very geng ah...

Wei.... how many coconuts you have eaten?

I don't like chilli, you like it?

This is nature

Not the right timing, can't eat you... will be back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoyo... nice pic.. make me miss lahad datu so much eh.. and also mom and dad!!.. why no pic for mom de?? Hehehe.. i also want drink coconut eh.. sigh.. suit to drink in this hot weather...
The baby durian look like some kind of animal la... haha... but i like the baby durian picture... haha