感恩之夜 2008 @ Lahad Datu, Sabah.

感恩之夜 2008 @ Lahad Datu, Sabah.

Last saturday,27/12/2008, there was a gathering/dinner joint organized by Lahad Datu church. I took this opportunity to test out my tokina 11-16. Shoot anything anytime anywhere, this make me think of 10,000 hours rule, thanks to TED.

What i found out from this tokina 11-16 was, the focusing is slow, i guess it takes about half second to focus from macro to infinity. (I might be wrong, do your own search). The view is wide, really wide, you can notice that the kids shot i've done. There is a common problems with tokina lens, CA. so far i find it's still ok.

Let some of the pictures do the talking.
感恩之夜 2008 @ Lahad Datu, Sabah.

感恩之夜 2008 @ Lahad Datu, Sabah.
This is my model of that night.

感恩之夜 2008 @ Lahad Datu, Sabah.
Common problems with UWA

感恩之夜 2008 @ Lahad Datu, Sabah.
Haha.... It was really fun to poison someone, hohohohoho. Merry belated x'mas

No comments: