Kids Portrait during CNY 2014


It has been a long time i didn't update my blog. Should be more than a year.

This series of photos taken with my 5D and 50 1.4. Not my style of photography, i took digital gear rather than my normal film gear.

A long journey for us to travel. 2 hour drive from Lahad Datu to Tawau, 30mins ride from Tawau to Tawau Airport. 2 hour plus flight from Tawau to KLIA. The next morning, suppose is 3 hour drive from KL to Labis, heavy traffic. It took us 6 hours to reach Labis. Tiring day, pity my little 2 princess.

Photos was link from my facebook.

My little princess is now going to 4 years old when this batch of photos was taken. Time really fly. Another 2 lovely little kids in this series of photos, they are kids of my sister in law. Lovely kids.

Enjoy the photos.










































No comments: